Working at Foursquare ITP affords our employees an opportunity to work with some of the smartest, innovative, and motivated planners in the industry on a wide variety of projects. Our culture is collaborative and team-oriented. We are hard-working and passionate, and we have fun together.
Foursquare ITP recognizes the value of our employees and offers an exceptional benefits package to provide our team members with the financial support, health care, flexibility, and time to relax and rejuvenate that they need to do their best work. Foursquare ITP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment.
Foursquare ITP is a certified Great Place to Work with 88% of employees saying it is a great place to work compared to 57% of employees at a typical U.S.-based company.
- Competitive salaries and bonuses
- Health (medical, dental, vision, HRA)
- Financial protection (disability and life insurance)
- 401k program with company match
- Generous vacation, sick, and personal time off
- Transit accessible locations
- A fun and supportive work environment
Foursquare ITP supports our employees in their professional growth and career advancement:
- Allocated time for professional development
- Paid professional registration and dues
- AICP and PTP exam costs reimbursed upon successful completion
- Paid costs for conference participation
- Training on LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com)
- Leadership tracks to grow into leadership roles