Working at Foursquare ITP affords employees an opportunity to work with some of the smartest, innovative, and motivated planners in the industry on a wide variety of projects.
Foursquare ITP is a certified Great Place to Work with 88% of employees saying it is a great place to work compared to 57% of employees at a typical US-based company.
- Competitive and equitable salaries
- Performance-based bonuses
- Healthcare (medical, dental, and vision at no cost to the employee)
- Access to FSAs for healthcare and dependent care
- Financial protection (short- and long-term disability and life insurance)
- 401k program with company match
- Company-paid public transit benefit
- Bikeshare membership
- Company-provided or paid Smartphone
- Generous time off policies and completely flexible holidays
- A hybrid work environment with a very generous work-from-home allowance
- Partially paid parental leave
- Transit accessible locations
- A fun and supportive work environment
Foursquare ITP also supports our employees in their professional growth and career advancement.
- Allocated time and budget for professional development
- Paid professional registration and dues AICP and PTP exam costs reimbursed upon successful completion
- Robust internal training program and access to external trainings
- Career tracks and clear promotion guidelines to provide transparency into the path to grow into leadership roles