Using creative thinking and collaboration, we develop implementable service planning solutions for our clients based on big data and public/stakeholder input.
Foursquare ITP is at the forefront of using available transit service and market data, along with robust public input, to develop implementable and successful service recommendations. We have developed our own service planning tools and processes that allow efficiencies in project time and budget, but which also allow clients and the public to understand the realities of transit utilization and service planning decisions. We work with our clients and the public to deliver service plans that not only appeal to transit riders and potential users, but are also operationally feasible.
- Transit Service Assessment
- Transit Market Research
- Service Planning/Development: Fixed Route; Demand Responsive; and Flexible Services
- System Redesigns
- Transit Development Plans
- Comprehensive Operational Assessments
- Bus Rapid Transit Service Planning (BRT and feeder routes)
- Scenario Planning
- Public and Stakeholder Engagement
- Financial Assessment and Planning
- Implementation Assistance