We are national leaders in planning and implementation of Transportation Demand Management.
Foursquare ITP’s diverse and deep experience in TDM, managing parking demand, and developing multi-modal solutions enables us to bring a holistic and unique perspective to all of our work. We have developed and/or implemented TDM and parking plans in urban, suburban, and rural areas, as well as large campuses, major corridors, downtowns large and small, and at the regional level. Our TDM work has focused on a variety of audiences, including commuters, employers and employees, K-12 school systems, public and multi-family housing residents, traditionally disadvantaged communities, community organizations, hotels, and the tourism industry. We currently operate TDM programs for the District of Columbia (goDCgo) and for the Pentagon (Washington Headquarters Services).
- TDM program strategic plans
- Regional TDM plans
- TDM program operations
- TDM policy development
- Corridor plans (TDM element)
- Campus plans (TDM element)
- TDM for development policies/ordinances
- Parking analyses and policy development
- Employer Transportation Plans
- Employer Telework and Alternative Work Schedule policy development