In this highly constrained funding environment, we help transit agencies and transportation departments at the state and local level maximize the value of their existing assets, be it staff, physical infrastructure, or funding.
We provide a range of strategic planning and research services including financial planning, asset management, performance measurement, strategic and organizational planning, and policy research. Our goal is to help organizations involved in the delivery of transportation step back from the day-to-day and see the bigger picture. We work with a range of clients, including transit providers, public agencies, transportation demand management programs, micromobility programs, and research and advocacy organizations. We understand the challenges transportation programs face and strive to help our clients become more effective, prioritize investments, and track their performance.
- Financial plans for transit development plans (TDPs), comprehensive operational analyses (COAs), and transportation capital improvement programs (TIPs, STIPs, and CIPs)
- Business plans to help implement or expand transportation services across a range of modes
- Strategic plans to help organizations operate and make decisions more effectively
- Asset management plans to help agencies identify, prioritize, and program their capital and maintenance needs
- Fare policy analysis and recommendations
- Regulatory guidance and compliance
- Procurement strategy and support
- Performance measurement and monitoring
- Funding guidance
- Policy research, including work for the American Public Transit Association (APTA), Transit Cooperative Research Program (TCRP), and Congress