In this highly constrained funding environment, we help transit agencies and transportation departments at the state and local level maximize the value of their existing assets, be it staff, physical infrastructure, or funding.
We provide a range of strategic planning services to transportation providers including financial planning, asset management, performance measurement, and strategic and organizational planning. Our goal is to help organizations involved in the delivery of transportation step back from the day-to-day and see the bigger picture. We work with a range of clients, including transit providers, public agencies, transportation demand management programs, and bike share programs. We understand the challenges these organizations face and strive to help our clients become more effective, make better decisions, prioritize investments, and track their performance.
- Financial Plans, including transit development plans (TDPs) and transportation capital improvement programs (TIPs, STIPs, and CIPs)
- Business Plans to help implement or expand transportation services across a range of modes
- Strategic Plans to help organizations more effectively make decisions
- Asset Management Plans to help agencies more effectively identify, prioritize, and program their capital and maintenance needs
- Regulatory Guidance and Compliance
- Performance Measurement and Monitoring
- Funding Guidance
- Stakeholder Collaboration and Communications to convey issues and needs to stakeholders