We lead regional and statewide transportation plans that incorporate market analysis, existing transit services, and stakeholder and public input to develop short-, mid-, and long-range plans focused on the area’s strategic goals and objectives.
We have a strong reputation for building consensus around a strategic plan and developing prioritization models to meet established performance metrics and objectives. Whether it’s a statewide transit plan, a regional transportation vision plan, or the transportation element of comprehensive and general plans, we apply our data-driven and stakeholder input processes to develop actionable and achievable results. This process commonly involves using big data, travel demand model outputs, census data, survey data, and direct public and stakeholder input.
- Statewide transportation plans and policy plans
- Long range public transportation master plans
- Regional multimodal transportation plans
- Regional transit vision plans
- State transportation improvement plans
- Comprehensive and general plans