We know from experience that multi-jurisdictional cooperation is crucial to planning at the regional, statewide, and corridor levels.
We build consensus around a strategic vision and use scenario-based planning and prioritization models to meet established goals and objectives in our efforts. Whether it’s a statewide transit plan, a regional transportation vision plan, or a corridor study centered on high capacity transit, we apply our data-driven and stakeholder input processes to develop actionable and achievable results.
- Long Range Transportation Plans
- Transportation Vision Plans
- Transportation Needs Assessments
- Alternatives Analysis
- Multimodal Corridor Plans
- Bus Rapid Transit Planning
- Bus Service Integration Planning for Rail Corridors
- Statewide Transportation Plans
- Planning Transit Along Managed Lanes
- Performance Measurement and Reporting Systems
- Stakeholder, Inter- and Intra-Agency Coordination