Foursquare ITP has been at the forefront of planning for new mobility - including microtransit and micromobility - and incorporating these modes with existing transit systems.
Since our initial foray into the new mobility space by leading micromobility planning projects, Foursquare ITP has expanded to offer a variety of services to support the planning and integration of microtransit – or “on-demand transit” – into mobility networks that complement our expertise in transit service planning and operations. Foursquare ITP has led the development of microtransit plans ranging from region- and system-wide assessments to implementation-oriented plans for individual microtransit pilots. We have also conducted research for TCRP and the National Center for Applied Transit Technology that documented and evaluated the ways transit systems and jurisdictions are integrating on-demand transit, mobility hubs, mobility-as-a-service, and other new technologies to achieve positive outcomes for their riders. Our work in new mobility covers communities of every size.
- Microtransit (or on-demand transit) market analysis
- Microtransit performance measurement
- New mobility and transit integration
- Microtransit strategic and expansion planning
- Microtransit funding model development
- Mobility management planning
- Best practices and research