Our strong transit planning capabilities and transit market assessment tools enable us to understand how people use and access a corridor and design services that can effectively serve it.
We use market assessment and service planning techniques to conduct scenario-based planning to maximize the effectiveness of alternatives toward meeting established goals and objectives in our corridor study efforts. Whether it’s a corridor study centered on a high capacity transit alternatives analysis, identifying segments where investment in priority treatments should occur, or configuring local services to support the corridor’s activities, we apply our data-driven and stakeholder input processes to develop actionable results for the next study phase or implementation.
- Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) studies
- High capacity transit feasibility studies
- Priority treatment (transit signal priority, bus only lanes, bus on shoulder, queue jumps, etc.) analyses
- Commuter and Express Bus service planning
- Managed lanes bus planning
- Alternative analyses and operations planning for various modes