Our strong transit planning capabilities and transit market assessment tools enable us to understand how people use and access a corridor and design services that can effectively serve it.
We use market assessment and service planning techniques to conduct scenario-based planning to maximize the effectiveness of alternatives toward meeting established goals and objectives in our corridor study efforts. Whether it’s a corridor study centered on a high capacity transit alternatives analysis or configuring local services to support the corridor’s activities, we apply our data-driven and stakeholder input processes to develop actionable results for the next study phase or implementation.
- Bus Rapid Transit Studies
- Enhanced bus corridor analyses
- High Capacity Transit Feasibility Studies
- Managed Lanes Bus Planning
- Commuter Service Planning
- Bus on Shoulder
- Alternatives Analyses for Multiple Modes
- Station Siting and Access and Capacity Analyses