All travel—including all trips to transit stations—begins by walking or bicycling, be it a stroll to the corner bus stop or bike trip across town to work. Creating robust, safe, and vibrant multi-modal transportation systems starts by investing in active transportation.
Foursquare ITP assists clients in identifying gaps in their bicycle and pedestrian networks and better plan for first/last mile connections to transit. Our team provides assistance in planning for complete streets, creating conceptual design for bicycle and pedestrian infrastructure, and supporting pedestrian safety initiatives.
- Pedestrian and bicycle system planning
- Bicycle level of stress network analysis
- Pedestrian need and demand network analysis
- Multimodal station access evaluations
- Station walkshed analysis
- Planning for first/last mile connections to transit