If you are passionate about marketing and administration, are creative, driven to excel in all that you do, and interested in growing professionally; then this is the position for you. This position will specifically work with our growing administrative team on functions such as project management, contract management, proposal creation, and marketing support.
Foursquare Integrated Transportation Planning, Inc. (Foursquare ITP) was founded in 2006 and has been rapidly growing in the past few years. Our company’s vision is to enhance the livability, environmental sustainability, social equity, and economic vitality of communities through leadership in transportation planning. This is an exciting opportunity to join the foundational administrative team. You will be joining a team of dedicated, innovative, and flexible professionals. It is imperative that you are also adaptable, a self-starter, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
In this position, you will play a key role in creating proposals and subcontracts, managing active projects, maintaining our contract database, spearheading social media campaigns, conference tracking, and assisting with other marketing initiatives. You will be involved in the full life cycle of a project from request for proposal (RFP) stages to project end. You will also play a key role in business development opportunities. Lastly, you will be taking over and improving Foursquare ITP’s social media presence. The responsibilities of this position can be flexible to your experience and interests.
Selected responsibilities include:
- Managing our timekeeping system (adding projects, deactivating tasks, running reports, etc.).
- Maintaining a detailed contract and project database on Microsoft PowerApps.
- Requesting Certificates of Insurances (COI) for projects and maintaining active COIs on file.
- Creating subcontracts and ensuring we have countersigned copies on file.
- Organizing project folders on SharePoint and auditing them for compliance purposes.
- Managing Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) certifications.
- Designing and presenting new social media campaign ideas.
- Monitoring all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Monitoring procurement sites for possible opportunities.
- Helping with website updates and promotional material.
- Providing support with the planning and execution of proposal preparation.
- Contributing to the creation of e-newsletters.
- Assisting in quantifying lead opportunities.
- Creating a return-on-investment tool for proposals, conferences, and other marketing costs.
- Managing a conference list, which includes sending out reminders for calls for paper and conference tracking.
We are excited about you because:
- You are passionate about small business administration, marketing, and public transit.
- You are a positive team-player who is well-organized and and a proactive communicator.
- You are able to rely on your past experience while being open to new ideas and ways of working.
- You are self-motivated and take ownership of your work.
Foursquare ITP offers:
- Competitive salaries.
- A complete benefits package including free or heavily subsidized healthcare and 401k match.
- Generous leave policies.
- Monthly transit benefit for commuting.
- A collaborative environment working with remarkable employees at all levels.
- Mentorship, both formal and informal, training, and professional development opportunities.
Education and experience requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree preferably in a related field such as Business, Marketing, Communications, or Administration – although if an applicant has a degree in another field, related work experience may substitute for a degree in one of these fields.
- Previous experience conducting similar work in a private sector service organization is preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Must be comfortable working on multiple tasks at once in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) is beneficial
- Experience with social media platforms and WordPress is beneficial
- Familiarity with SharePoint, Microsoft Access and PowerApps is beneficial
Applications (résumés and cover letters) will be accepted until October 30, 2019 with candidates reviewed on a rolling basis. Applications should be submitted to email@example.com.